Not how I walk….this is a 2012 colour from the Jessica Geleration range! It’s a dark, dramatic shade, almost black but with hues of purple, burgundy and brown, much like the colour of a blackberry. I would have called it blackberry but I suppose Street Swagger is a foxier name. I kept referring to it a Street Walker…oops, don’t go there!
I love the colour but it was a nightmare to apply. The gel:
- was very streaky on the first coat
- shrinks away from the nail tip and edges during application
- needs three coats for complete coverage
- bubbles on any coat if I apply the gel in the depth I normally use.
OK, I’m not a trained nail ‘technician’ (how much training to they get, anyway, a couple of hours??) but I’ve done my own nails dozens with of times with Geleration and never experienced ANY of these issues.
I emailed Jessica Cosmetics for advice – no response.
* Photographed while drinking cava sangria in Barcelona – aren’t you envious?